Saturday, August 7, 2010

KRS Nightmare

After our wonderful *note the sarcasm* KRS online last night, everyone went home with good amount of tension in their shoulder. There were many who claimed to not have enough sks, actually have enough sks but certain nosy person chased them away (including myself *sorry, I'm still sore with that person*), and several were in danger of having several of their subjects be deleted permanently. What a productive night!

Okay, seems that I'm still full of sarcasm tendency...

I just visited Facebook and read many of my friends' comment. Most of them lamenting the fact that someone up there in the office had made it their job to make their live as nightmarish as possible.

Btw, one of my friend, just call him Mr. Y, seemed so stressed esp. with Um's management. Me too, Mr. Y, me too. I quote him "Can't you, for God sake, COUNT???" He seemed mad that the people in the office only give 15 available seats, while we have much more students than that. I'm mad too...

Wolfie just called me and we have finished ranted together to certain someone. The nerve of that certain someone (CS)!!! She told us that we shouldn't take drama for it wasn't ours (the Ed's students'). Yet, Wolfie informed me that after we pulled out the course, many of her friends, which actually also form Ed, joined in. Darn it all to hell!!

Forgive my language. I'm really mad.

Urgh, I only get 20 sks from my planned 24. Help me~~~!

We needed to stage a coup! Dethrone the people who responsible with our schedule! And get our rightful sks and courses! *clap clap bow*

No comments:

Post a Comment