Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cangar, here I come!!

Today, my daddy brought the family -- minus my kid sister coz she had school -- to Cangar Hot Spring in Batu. It was the first time I went there, which was pathetic I told ya for it's just about an hour from my home. Speaking of that, I also haven't visited the newly built Wendit, which is only 3 minutes from my home with motor cycle or ten minutes walking. Shame on me...

Anyway, the main reason we went there, besides for recreation of course, was because of my mother. She is studying for her doctoral degree and seems to be sore everywhere in her body for all the time she sit down typing in her laptop. Figured that hot spring would be good for her, and me too, what with me busy playing games and watching movies in my laptop =P

On with the story...

We arrived at Cangar at 10 A.M., which was still quite empty judged from its parking lot. Hey, you know what my first impression of Cangar was? DIRTY!!

Gawd, you must see the state of its parking lot. There were trash everywhere, from plastics to banana peels, and all of them seemed to be there from the Juracsic age and never been cleaned even once. Urgh... gross! What's worse was that the workers never seemed to care 'bout it and let those trash mounted up. It also balanced with the lack of trash can, no surprise there...

Btw, the entrance ticker there was only Rp3.000,00 So cheap... No wonder they couldn't afford cleaning service *sarcasm*

Upon reaching the hot spring (after walked down quite long stone stairs) my dad and I immediately seek a perfect spot (which turned out not so perfect for me) in the pool. No need to change into swim suit, just wear our clothes (everyone do that, why shouldn't us), and enjoy the spring.

Nothing really interesting happen. Just the fact that it was really hot the first time I put my feet in the hot spring (*really, what else you expect* shut up, my annoying inner self!), or a nearly dangerous situation when my mom almost poked my eyes with her umbrella (only she'd used umbrella in a pool *shake head*), or an annoying person beside me who smoke in a pool (Cigarette's a health hazard!!!) and nearly made me gag with the smell.

Oh, related to the garbage problem above, it seems that not only ugly and uneducated people would throw their litter not in its place (sorry, ugly and uneducated people!). For I saw a pretty girl put away her plastic waste in the forest floor behind her. Then again, the lack of bin was also to be blamed for.

Okay, that's my story for today (which turned out more about rubbish (not turned out rubbish, it's different =P) than about Cangar. Sorry there!)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment