Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I really must have no life...

"I can't believe I even bothered to read up to there, I really must have no life"

Omigawd... this is the one of the truest quotes I've ever read. I agree though, coz I've done that several times: reading really bad fics, that I know no normal human would ever be able (or even think) about writing and/or reading it.

I have read in certain journal (I forgot the name though) about fic that's hailed as the worst fanfiction ever. It's called "My Immortal", if I'm not mistaken. That fics was a nightmare, yet I seemed to be captivated by it, and kept reading more than half of it (and still have nightmare about it). It's kinda like when you cannot stop your eyes wandering into the ugliest/grossest thing on Earth, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment